Friday 11 August 2017

Just another Friday

Well here we are at 5pm on Friday afternoon after a lovely winters day with temps in the high 20's although in some parts of the state it is snowing and have some of the best snow falls in years but not here. I have been wearing shorts today, the next couple of days are suppose to be warm as well but we will see.

This morning I gave the wheelchair a miss when I went to Woolworths to get a few things, I managed to walk without much trouble but when we finished there I was starting to limp so before I went to the chemist and Big W I got the wheelchair and Jessica pushed me around.

Tonight my ankle is sore but not overly sore so ok, my back is aching as well as my head and I feel like going to sleep but such is life.






6 comments:

  1. A miracle has occurred here. It hasn't rained in at least 24 hours.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too but did have a bloody awful headache last night

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a good day! I hope you have more and more of them. :)

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...