Wednesday 22 June 2016

Noumea


Our last port of call was Noumea and we all went ashore and did some more shopping bought something for Jessica my special girl for her birthday she turned 27 while we were away.


I have to say that I really like the bag Tim bought me at Port Villa it holds a lot of stuff I will be taking it with me on every holiday we take from now on as it is just awesome.


We took a hop on hop off bus around Noumea which was $20 but let us to see some of the city without having to do a lot of walking as neither me or mum are up to doing a lot of walking, that said I did do a bit of walking as Tim and I got off and walked over to a park to take some photos while mum and dad stayed on the bus ok they didn't stay on the bus we all had gotten off the bus to go to the museum but the museum was closed so mum and dad jumped back on the bus and came back to the ship whereas Tim and I walked around a bit.



That day after lunch I went to the cabin to drop things off and get the laptop and while I was walking to meet mum a man passed me and said you always look nice, I thought have you been talking to my mother, but it was nice to hear it from a stranger.




4 comments:

  1. Nice to be complimented. The hop on hop off buses are good way to orientate yourself to a new town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, that it is always so nice to receive a compliment. I am glad that the man spoke up and said something nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it does feel good to get a compliment from a stranger

      Delete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...