Sunday 3 April 2016

Look what we bought

Hello all, it is now Sunday just after lunch and I am at last getting around to writing a post, just had lunch Natasha did tacos haven't had tacos in a long time, it was nice not having to do the cooking for a change.

Anyway guess what Tim and I did yesterday we bought this, it was a spur of the moment thing kinda, Tim saw it on his run yesterday but run I mean while driving the bus that type of run not the type that involves moving legs fast so moving faster then a walk. Trust me Tim couldn't run like that if his life depended on it.

It is a two berth van so just the right size for me and Tim, although Leo has already said he could come away with us in it.

We have been looking for a van for a few months so it was a spur of the moment decision to buy a van it was kind of spur of the moment in that he saw it went to check it out on his way home from work, rang me and had me go out and meet him to look at it and when I said yes I liked it he bought it there and then.



17 comments:

  1. Yoohoo you are going to have fun in that. Just go by yourselves and have some together time without family just for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is what I would like to get away for a weekend every couple of months would be nice just me and Tim

      Delete
  2. Well my goodness Jo-Anne, how awesome. Do have a lot of fun in it as I'm sure you both will.
    Our other van had the same colours. Actually the same fabric on the couch too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it looks good and a van is something Tim has wanted for a long time

      Delete
  3. Those are a lot of fun. Years ago We had what here is called a travel trailer and went on lots of vacations with our then small children. We loved it but sold it when the kids got into sports and we couldn't get away as much. I bet you and your family will really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I am sure Tim and I will have some great times he is more interested in taking time off work and getting away now days, when he was younger he didn't like to take time off work.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations! That looks like it's going to be a ton of fun. My mother-in-law has a large one that they take out to the beach every year and they have a blast. Very nice. You guys are going to have lots of memories in it. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My parents had a larger one also but since it is just me and Tim it is big enough for us

      Delete
  5. I would love to own something like that! Sadly, Mrs. Penwasser told me that, if I did, I'd be the only one living in it. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt that way for a long time, wasn't interested in having a van but in time I changed my mind

      Delete
  6. What a great buy.
    Have fun!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you enjoy every moment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice! Yu should get away all by yourselves!! Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so jealous!!!!What awesome adventures you will have! enjoy!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...