Saturday 2 May 2015

Five things Friday...............on Saturday and more


Didn't get around to doing a post yesterday was far too busy to do so, so here I am on a wet Saturday afternoon at last getting around to doing a post so what am I going to post about well I am going to give you my five things Friday.

Sad..............me................never

Recovering from surgery...............nicely

Two little boys here for the night (Friday night)

Watching YouTube clips, then throwing punches, then back to watching video clips again

Bloody cordless phone


Now let us move onto Saturday what a lovely wet cool Saturday it is, Tasha turned up early to pick up the boys while Tim and I went out to do some shopping, I had to find something for my mum for Mother's Day anyway when it was time to go to the checkout Tim says to me that he will go threw first and pay for his stuff, I tell him you will have to pay for everything as I have no money I could tell he was annoyed but what the hell I didn't have any money.

As said it has been a cool/cold wet day, about half an hour ago Tim left for work so I am home alone for the night which is nice. It isn't going to happen very often now as I will be having Blain most nights a week while his mum is at work.

Thankfully most mornings Natasha will be able to drive the boys to school and I will be the one picking them up in the afternoon. I have decided to have one of the boys stay at the office till I get there so I don't have to get one out early. I did this on Friday, I rang and asked for Blain to wait at the office for me, however, when I arrived he was standing out the front of the school waiting for me and two office staff came running out looking for him. They see him getting into my car and freak out, I had to wind the window down and yell out “I'm his grandmother, I'm the one who rang”.

So I had Natasha have a talk to both boys about waiting in the office when told to do so, I don't want them waiting on the side of the road for me as I feel it is not safe, thankfully both my girls and Tim all understand this and agree with me.

Ok that is all I have for today, I will be back with another post tomorrow.




8 comments:

  1. Nice to be on your own once in awhile...rarely happens to me, and I guess to you also...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true and having Blain most nights now it is only going to happen on the weekend

      Delete
  2. So how did those boobs let him out in the first place? They'd have caught holy hell from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He didn't go to the office, I thought they should have made sure he did and I will be saying something tomorrow when I am at the school

      Delete
  3. Sounds like things have settled down a bit. As long as keeping the kids in the office will work out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it does, it may take them a bit to get use to the idea though

      Delete
  4. Good luck on the office thing - having a bit of me time is always a good thing, as rare as that can be as we grow older ... Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you would think getting older we would have more me time but in fact it is wrong we seem to have less the older we get, well that is what my mum says

      Delete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...