Wednesday 11 September 2013

What the hell...........running naked and attack of the toy........


Seems Australians are damaging their ear to such an extent that up to ¼  of the population will be going deaf within 20yrs says a leading expert.

They say the main problem is the aging population and the overall loudness of the modern environment a professor said he thinks that people should think of noise damage the same way they think of sunburn…………..what the hell……................he also said young people wearing headphones to listen to loud music is damaging their hearing, who would had thought……………lol


A few weeks ago hundreds of British animal lovers decided to have a run around a zoo, naked………….to raise money for a  rare subspecies of tiger…………they did raise $102,000 but what the hell……………….I don’t get people running around naked…………

A young New York City man was killed recently after being struck in the head by a remote-controlled toy helicopter he was flying in a city park. the 19yr old , suffered the fatal head injury.

Witnesses told police the helicopter he was flying crashed into his head and cut off part of the top of his head and his shoulder, while his friends watched on in horror.

"He was known to be aggressive in his flying and often executed tricks. He was executing a trick when he was struck," a police source told the Wall Street Journal.

The helicopter's blades, which spin at 2000 revolutions per minute, span 1.5metres. What the hell.............

15 comments:

  1. I am not at all surprised by the hearing loss as we are all surrounded by extremely loud noises. Even going to the theater about blasts you out of the seat when the movies starts.

    I don't get the naked run either. AND why is anyone putting in money to see it?

    I saw that story on the local news about the toy helicopter. What a waste that someone dies over playing with a toy. Really such a shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't surprise me either, I don't get listening to loud music through ear bud type headphones....

      I wouldn't pay to see someone run around naked either

      I wouldn't had thought a toy helicopter could do so much damange

      Delete
  2. Even for a good cause, I would never think of running around naked in a zoo. Ack.

    I hope you are feeling better, my friend~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am feeling better, and no bloody way I would run around naked no matter how much you paid me

      Delete
  3. Well animals don't wear clothes.
    I hadn't heard anything about the toy helicopter. I wonder when they will take them off the market.
    I can believe it about the hearing. I hate those ear buds. Give me old fashioned head phones any day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I prefer the old fashioned head phones too.......

      If animals wore clothes we would think it odd........

      Yeah I wondered too if they would take it off the market

      Delete
  4. I always told X he shouldn't listen to such loud music with head phones. I felt no sympathy for him when he suffered significant hearing loss. I hope he makes the new Mrs. X miserable by constantly asking, WHAT? in an angry voice the way he did with me.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always like loud music but not through head phones...........that I don't get

      Delete
  5. Once upon a time, if you ran about nekkid you got arrested and made fun of in a comedy record. Now, you raise 100K. Whatta world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah what a world I would not pay to see someone run around naked but I am not that interested in seeing naked people.......

      Delete
  6. Even for a good cause, I would never think of running around naked in a zoo that would be scary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah a giraffe might bite you on the boob, you know it does have along neck

      Delete
  7. Kids are wearing ear buds listening to music at a very young age these days. I won't allow my kids to use them yet. They'll be doing it enough when they're teenagers. I would never run naked -- too much bouncing around! lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I agree we need to stop young kids wearing them because once they are teenagers it is a task and half to stop them doing anything if they feel like doing it.

      Yeah bits flopping up and down not a pretty sight

      Delete
  8. OMG, WTH!?! And my hearing totally sucks and I never did all the loud stuff to cause it.

    What? I can't hear you. :/

    -andi

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...