Saturday 15 December 2012

Thank You Doesn't Seem Enough








First up today is that I would like to say sorry for not being around much the last couple of days, there has just been so many things to do mostly shopping and on Thursday I went with mum and dad to Dawson's presentation day and Friday was flat out shopping and then this morning I had to go and do more shopping and now I have to sort through what I have bought but moring on to the reason for todays post.
What do you say when Thank You doesn’t seem enough, this is how I feel about the birthday gift I received in the mail by my wonderful blog friend Bethany: http://projectwhitespace.com this is a couple of photos but they are not the best but anyway not to worry.


The gift was a gift certificate from Indulgences Beauty Therapy: http://www.indulgences.com.au now I knew she was getting me a gift ceritifcate but I was only expecting it to be maybe $20 or $30 and what do I get a $100 voucher damn when I saw it I felt like crying. 


I have since told everyone about the gift certificate I am so bloody excited and there is no way I can ever thank Bethany enough for her generosity all I can do is say a big thank you. I am one lucky woman………………

9 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a generous gift and one you will enjoy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you pamper yourself. What a wonderful kind thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be and she is such a wonderful online friend

      Delete
  3. You are so deserving my friend. Bethany is such generous and kind spirit too. Enjoy your pampering and Merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Australian's Under Fire in PNG

  Ok it is time for some more about Australia under fire in 1942 starting off this week with Port Moresby, which is in the PNG or Papua New ...