Sunday 9 December 2012

Starting to feel like Christmas or I am so bloody busy


Ok I don't know if this will work but I am giving it a go, this is something I recorded yesterday while waiting for my bus and thought I would try to upload it here instead of transcriping it into a written post. If it doesn't play let me know and I will go back and transcripe it. I have removed the recording since it doesn't play which is a bumma...............




I have had a busy couple of days but at least I feel like I got stuff done, my house is looking more like Christmas so I am really starting to get excited about it. I wish I had thought to take some photos yesterday of the Christmas presents I had scattered across my lounge room floor. 

Anyway I will share here a few photos of my house and my Christmas decorations...........I don't have a lot and I no longer have a large tree maybe next year I will have a better tree hell I say that every year............lol

16 comments:

  1. Got my lights up, still waiting on Laurie to put up the village...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look ready for Christmas. sandie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we are more or less and I do love this time of year

      Delete
  3. Your Christmas decorations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nothing fancy but hell I am not a fancy woman

      Delete
  4. Your decorations look festive! I couldn't get the clip to work~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy lady.
    Your decorations look good and it's making me think about putting my tree up, next weekend will do.
    Can't view your video..never mind will come back to see if it works later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will transcripe the recording later since it won't play........thanks my decorations are not fancy but they do give the house a Christmas feeling

      Delete
  6. I think you did well with your decorations. Being a self confessed Christmas decoration junkie I would, and do, love what you did. Happy Holidays my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your decorations so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks they are not much they do make the house feel more like Christmas

      Delete
  8. Glad that you are now getting in the Christmas spirit Jo-Anne! I love your decorations. I have lots up, I must admit, with lots of twinkling fairy lights, which I love, as we have the dark winter days here, and it does cheer the place up! I'm getting exciting now as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am a bit slow this year I would love to have lights but Tim is not one for lights hell he isn't one for Christmas decorations at all but he doesn't say much

      Delete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...