Thursday 29 November 2012

Rainbow Springs.........






Well Tuesday is here and that means it is day 4 of being in New Zealand and how did we spend the day well first up we had breakfast.............lol the we  went to MacDonalds so I could check emails and post on my blog, since every motel has sucky internet connection. Tim was getting annoyed that it took me so long to do what I wanted to do but I as I told him because I hadn't been online for a few days it took longer to answer the emails and then post on my blog..........

So after that we went and had a look around the town a bit bought a few souvenirs then Tim was complainin he was hungry so we went to KFC for lunch, then we went to Rainbow Springs:www.rainbowsprings.co.nz and spent around 2 hours wondering around there and it was a lovely time I enjoyed it and was glad we went.

After that we decided to drive down to the lake to just see what was in that area, I would have liked to have gone to the museum but Tim didn't want to so I was fine with that, we took a few photos around the lake of this place was called Sulpher Bay and it really smelt and this was Rachels Pool which was a sulpher hot spring.

After that we came back to the motel for the evening it was around 5ish when we got back here, I downloaded the photos take during the day and wrote this post ready for posting maybe on Thursday............since we may have to go to Maccas to use the internet again..................lol


9 comments:

  1. Wow I'm out of the loop!I had no idea you were away. What a cool vacation!and you still find time to blog...you are awesome!
    blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are having a terrific time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    What a wonderful holiday your husband presented you; Rainbow Springs in New Zealand looks really fabulous♡♡♡

    So sorry that I was away visiting friend; really tied up with personal things. I think my busy days will be finally slowing down p;)

    Lots of love and hugs from sis-city in Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are having fun. It is difficult to work in blogging on a trip isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a gorgeous waterfall so happy you are having fun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another busy day. Loved the photos! Hope you're not getting too tired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.tvquran.com

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...