Friday 30 November 2012

More About Our Holiday





Yesterday you may have notice I did two blog posts, why was that well I wanted to catch up.....lol

Anyway today is Friday and we were able to sleep in this morning getting up around 8.15am after breakfast and packing the car we set off on our last tour of the holiday, a wine tour which Tim would have liked more if he had been able to drink........................lol

However since he had to drive he wasn't able to do more than have a sip of wine and of course I don't drink wine the itinerary said the tour included a 2 course lunch but since there was only the 2 of us on the tour that didn't happen we got a platter instead which consisted mostly of sea food and  bread and I don't eat seafood .

We didn't enjoy this tour as much as the other ones, oh well such is life. After the tour we set off for Wellington and I am typing this up as we drive. Today has been a lot colder, in fact when we got up this morning the car and ground were wet where it had rained overnight. We stopped an hour ago at Maccas for a bite to eat and it was only 10 degrees outside had to have the heater on in the car for a bit but it is warming up again.

We arrived at the hotel in Wellington around 5.30pm this not the best place, we are on the fourth floor and the tv reception sucks…………….it does have good internet connection and has a bath that was good as I had a nice long bath but I am too tired to go out and eat……..



4 comments:

  1. I love reading what you all are up to there, and I enjoyed looking at your pics on FB this morning. A trip that will make many wonderful memories, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great holiday you are having

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm behind on my reading ( as usual) will go check out your other posts! You should have drove so Tim could enjoy the wines! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Jo-Anne,
    I think I'll browse through all the pis you showed us when I have time. Happy for your wonderful memories for your special year♡♡♡
    Sending you lots of love and hugs from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...