Saturday 18 February 2012

Your Last 24 Hours.....................


               
          Where on earth would you like to spend your last 24 hours?
Right here with my family now does that come as a surprise to anyone…………………….lol

I don’t think so as everyone knows me well enough to know that I love being with my family even if they do have a habit of driving me around the bend………………..lol

That said if I couldn’t be with my family I would like to spend it at somewhere like Disneyland, ok it would be more fun if I was at Disneyland with my family or since I am in Australia and we do not have Disneyland here I would settle for Movie World and Dreamworld. 

I haven’t been to Movie World since my girls where teenagers and the last time I went to Dreamworld was on my honeymoon and I would love to go back to both places somewhere I could have fun…………..

4 comments:

  1. I'd want to spend my last 24 in San Francisco with The Hurricane.

    Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. either with the g/children and family or in bali. maybe with the family in bali :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janie.....Silly me I read your comment and what did I read that you wanted to spend your last 24hrs in hurricane........lol Yeah I had to read it again.....

    Hi Yevisha....Yeah I thing with the family in Bali would be cool........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family absolutely and if my best friends could be there too...

    actually it would be really awesome if somehow I could magically spend some time with a special friend that lives too far away for me to ever expect to visit

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...