Sunday 6 November 2011

A good night out


Last night I went out for the evening to my brothers place why you ask.............well for my sister in-laws 30th birthday party although her birthday isn't to the 18th but she had her party early because they are busy for the next few weekends.

I didn't think I would stay very long but ended up staying 4 hours and yes I had a few drinks but I was not drunk only a little tipsy. I did have a great time and enjoyed myself the food was nice and the cake was yummy and all in all it was a great night.

My sister Sandra and brother in-law Ed stayed there for the night and I just read on Facebook that Sandra and Leigh stayed up all night talking and having a grand old time...........

II went out there with mum and dad and came home with them, Tim didn't come as he had to work but that is fine he lately doesn't feel like he fits in when we go to family events..............my mum had a bit to drink she drank a bottle of wine and really seemed to enjoy herself.

We did leave before Leigh opened her presents so I have no idea what she got or it she liked what I gave herI guess all I can do is hope she did............lol

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sister-in-law! I sounds like you all had a great time!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne.......Thanks she did have a great time and so did I

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing funner (NOTE: probably not a real word) than a party.
    Except a party with cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jo-Anne,
    Happy birthday to your sister-in-law♬♬♬ It seemed you had fun even a several hours stay.
    30th was kind of a milestone for me to be really responsible as I started teaching English. I wish her many returns!!!
    Love and Lots of Hugs to you, Orchid*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo-Anne - so glad that you had a lovely time at your sister in law's 30th birthday party. Sounds as if your mum enjoyed herself too - and why not!! Love happy occasions like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so nice to be able to do something fun with your family every once in a while. Sorry hubby doesn't feel comfortable. I feel his pain ;( Hope you have a great end of week end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Al.........Oh how I agree I love cake

    Orchid........Thank you and I did have fun even though I didn't think I would and I drank more then I had planned to...........lol

    Thisisme........Yeah the only thing that would have made the night better for mum was if her old drinking pal Maggie wad there.......lol

    Craziness.........Hubby didn't feel this way years ago but as he has go older he has become more and more withdrawn........

    ReplyDelete
  8. awwww.... 30 seems so long ago but then again it doesn't. happy birthday to your SIL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your sister-in-law

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...