Thursday 5 May 2011

A Wee Bit of Jo-Anne

{one} when was the last time you used a pay phone (if ever)?

About 2 months ago when I rang the house had no service so had to use the pay phone.

{two} did you ever fail a subject in school?

Yes English I failed my year 10 school certificate English exam.

{three} where do you go to get your favorite hamburger/cheeseburger?

MacDonald’s they are the only burgers I eat.

{four} have you ever served jury duty?

Nope

{five} how old were you when you moved out of your parents’ house?

Just before my 23rd birthday after I got married

{six} what is your favorite color to wear?

I wear a lot of blue but I am moving into wanting brighter colours

{seven} do you have a pair of shoes that you wear all the time?

Yes these ones from Avon.

{eight} do you enjoy talk radio?

Yes but rarely listen to the radio

{nine} if you could turn one unhealthy food into a healthy one, what food would it be?

Chocolate

{ten} who is the best speaker you’ve ever heard in person?

Can’t think of anyone.

5 comments:

  1. The shoes are adorable, but I really want your socks! SO happy. Love me some pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Skippy

    Hubby wanted to know why I was taking a photo of my feet and when I said to post it on a blog he said why would anyone want to see your feet and those socks are awful........lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good answers. I'm with you on the chocolate too. Mmmm Mmmm Good. Love those pink socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your answers :). My husband laughs at my socks too as they are thick, warm and bright... men don't understand these things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barb & Bubbles

    I prefer socks that keep my feet warm in the cold months and have reached an age where comfort is more important then style, well if I am not going out that is......

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...