Saturday 23 April 2011

Easter BBQ


Today is Easter Saturday and have to say it has been a pretty good day so far, except for the headache.............Yes I have another headache started out again with sharp stabbing pains in the side of my head now they have stopped but my head is sore to touch and is just aching.

However, today we did manage to go to my sisters for a BBQ lunch and I had the best time right up till the first stabbing pain, mum gave me a couple of strong pain tablets and all I wanted to do was come home. We were suppose to go over yesterday but I was having the pains in the head all morning as just didn't feel up to it, so I was glad that they didn't start till after lunch today.

I think I will have to go to the doctors about them as I have been getting a lot these headaches during the last month.

We left Tim's van at my sister's place and Jes came and picked us up he will go back and get it tomorrow.

First thing I did when I got home was have a hot bath but my head is so sore I couldn't wash my hair.

Tonight we as in me and Jes will hide Easter Eggs for Little Leo to find in the morning this will be the first year he will have to search for his eggs, he is now 3yrs old and is really starting to understand things.

2 comments:

  1. Please check out those headaches. They suck but you're sound excruciating. Have fun with the little one tomorrow. Take pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barb

    I will go see a doctor about the headaches although can't do anything till Wednesday when things open again.

    ReplyDelete

Borderline Personality Disorder

  Have you heard of borderline personality disorder? Do you know what it is? Well, I am going to tell you. Borderline personality diso...