Monday 22 June 2009

Going Going Gone


Well on the weekend all my girls should be out in their own homes, yes Jessica has finally got her own place. After complaining for weeks that no one would rent to her ever!!!!!!!!!!

She is so excited about moving into her own place, at this stage we don't know on what day she will be signing the lease. I faxed off the paperwork to the Dept of Housing for her to get assistance with the bond.

Tim has told her she can have our fridge and washing machine thats if the washing machine will fit if not I am not sure what we will do. He also told her he would buy her a new microwave. She gave hers to Natasha when she got her own place.

5 comments:

  1. that's great news. i hope everything goes well. how's the tooth btw? Fran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you will enjoy your own time in your own space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran

    The tooth is still bothering me just not as bad.

    Fran & Diane

    I am looking forward to my own time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news Jo-anne...I take it Tim will be buying you a new washing machine and fridge then??..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy

    Yes I am getting a new washing machine, fridge and dish washer all being delivered tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...