Sunday 10 August 2008

Need to be Strong


I know I have to be strong and learn to say what I mean to my daughters as I often seem to tell them just what I think will not cause trouble this is not a good thing and I know it but I am weak. I love my daughters and I don't like to upset them is this a sign of weakness, I don't know maybe it is.

My daughters and my grandsons are everything to me and being a mother and nanna is the job I have chosen, I think I'm doing a good job only my daughters really know.

I know I am not the best housekeeper as I hate housework although I will say that I do not have a dirty house, it may be messy or untidy. My kitchen is cleaned every day and the house is vacuumed at least every second day and I feel like I am forever doing the laundry. So I am not a bad housekeeper just not the best either.

I need to be strong I just wish I knew how.

1 comment:

  1. You`re not alone Jo-anne....

    I am exactly the same....I need to be tougher when it comes to my kids but I like you want to keep the peace.....

    As for housekeeping it only get`s cleaned to be messed up again....

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's and walking

  Well, here we are at another Friday so here is a bit more about Parkinson’s Disease, this week we are looking a bit more at walking with P...