Saturday 14 June 2008

DVDS


I have been watching dvds I borrowed from Bigpond movies call The Ghost Squad it is a British cop show and I have really enjoyed watching them. I would love to be able to have the time to watch more movies and dvds but I just never seem to have the time.

Last night the kids watched Good Luck Chuck on Foxtel Box Office and they said they enjoyed it, Tim also got to watch it when he got home from work which he liked as he complains he never gets to watch movies.

Although Tim has a habit of saving of a weekend when he is home that he never gets to watch the news, and he watches the news whenever he is home. So I get very annoyed with him and he doesn't understand why.


2 comments:

  1. Men are never happy unless they`re complaining...It`s their nature...lol...

    I never get much time myself to watch DVD`s...Always busy,busy,busy....A mothers day is only over when she goes to bed and then sometimes that doesn`t happen, especially in your case when you have grandchildren....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo-Ann I'm trying to find my way around Blogger. Hope you're feeling better. Give your grandchildren a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...