Friday 2 May 2008

Wedding Plans Update


Picked the Wedding Cake today will order it on Monday couldn't do it today as they needed a deposit and I didn't have it on me so will have to do it on Monday.


It is a 3 tier cake from Michel's patterisse I took Sandy and showed her and got her approval now I am going to arrange her Hens Night and I know my sister she may say she doesn't want one but she is getting one anyway.


Tonight she was talking to someone about the reception venue so hopefully that has been sorted out, I have paid the deposit for the caterers.


I do have to start looking for a dress to wear.

6 comments:

  1. HI Jo-Anne..sounds like all systems go..yummy cakes from Michels shop..should be good..

    yep..you will have to start keeping any eye out for yourself..and layby quickly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cakes and pastries from Michels.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello jo,hey sis i would like to say BIG thanks ed and i really love the help. i know i could'nt do it without you sis so big hugs and kissess from me&ed love you heaps xoxoa

    ReplyDelete
  4. weddings are exciting but the what to wear problem is a big one. i always have trouble. i hope it all goes well. :) Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jo-Anne,
    Good luck looking for something to wear. At least the new clothes are in the shops now.
    Take care,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo-Anne,
    I love weddings, I can't wait to see the photos.
    Hugs and rainbows
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Parkinson's Disease Pt 11

  Here we are at another Friday which means it is time for more about Parkinson’s this week we are looking at depression. Depression is ve...