Sunday 18 May 2008

Cost of Being Unwell


I have been getting really bad headaches even have had a few migraines lately and I really need to see a doctor but I can't afford to go and see my doctor so I am thinking about going and seeing a local one that bulk bills but that said I like my doctor the same one I have been seeing for 15 years. He knows me and my family so I am finding it difficult to see someone else.

However it will have to be done as I need stronger medication for these headaches as what I am taking just doesn't help much.

To make matters worse my arthritis is playing up because I haven't been able to afford to get my tables for that, everything costs so dam much lately and all I can think is I am lucky I am not like my parents who where spending $100 a month on medication now they get it free till the end of the year.

Well its late and I am off to bed hope everyone had a good weekend.

REMEMBER LIFE'S TO SHORT TO BE MISERABLE

2 comments:

  1. It`s getting bad these days where people can`t afford the basics when it comes to medicines...
    Jo-Anne you must see about your headaches though...You can`t keep going the way you are...Health is the most important thing we have to look after...If you don`t have that then you`re not living a quality life....
    Hope you get to feel better soon....Start looking after number one for a change...THAT`S YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JO-Anne ..hope you have been able to afford to go to the Dr and get something to help..

    everthing is so expensive. Its really hard sometimes to find the money.

    ReplyDelete

Working Life in the 1890's Australia

Ok this week we are looking at farming in the 1890’s Australia with the invention of milking machines dairy farmers were encouraged to use t...